Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cover Up.....your Kindle!!

ready to read!
My oldest daughter recieved an Amazon Kindle for Christmas from her Grandparents! Pretty Sweet
Deal don'tcha think?
I was so glad I had been getting all of those free ebooks for the 'Kindle for PC',
those lil puppies just transferred right over to that thing!!

You know, it just wouldn't be right to let that poor thing sit on the shelf by itself all day while she is at school.
I took it upon myself, even if I do have more important things to do, to read a couple of chapters a day
on it.



folded up

Back before Christmas I stumbled upon a blog by the name of Chica and Jo. They have ALOT of cool things over there!! I already found some more things I want to make that I need to add to my list! Hopefully I can get to them by summer!!
I can't remember how exactly but I found their pattern for making a custom Kindle cover!!

There are also instructions for a Nook cover too!!




M needs to learn how to make Meatloaf!! Right???

I guess I better get started on Sean's denim shirt he's been bugging me to make!! As soon as that's done I can work on the Valentine's decorations I've been seeing all over the blogosphere!


No comments: